How Do I? Report A Concern

Report A Concern

For all issues and questions regarding incidents within the City Of Jamestown please use the form below or call City Hall at (701) 252-5900. If choosing to submit the concern or question via the form below please give us adequate time to respond. Thank you for your patience.

1000 characters left